Sunday 20 September 2009

An amazing weekend already in Hanoi


I feel like I have been here for a week already so much has happened and so many exciting things we have seen.
35 degrees and really high humidity :) so we are all sweating a lot, even the people from India who are actually used to the temperature.
I met the first people from the team on Friday night and it felt so good to met in person. Thu Trang from our team who is Vietnamese brought me out for a shopping trip on Saturday with her cousins and daughter and that was a great experience to shop with the Vietnamese from Hanoi.
The food I was eating the last 2 days was absolutely amazing. So much variety and with every 2nd bite you don't know anyway what you are eating really ;)
I even eat seafood and everybody who knows me well can tell that I am not a seafood person, but the shrimps were amazing.
So today we were brought to Halong Bay where we met our translators and that was a very interesting experience.
Tomorrow we will have our Kick off meeting with the clients and I am really looking forward to it.
We have a nice team of 10 people and we already had a lot of fun :)
I will blog more soon - just wanted to say hi. Hope you are all well back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment