Monday 14 June 2010

Train trip from Hanoi to Da Nang






This trip is the best train journey you can have :) I took this train now the 3rd time and I am always amazed of it. Gorgeous scenery and impressive landscapes with beaches you just can dream of....and this all by looking out from a window from a train!!!
What do you think?!
I shared a cabin with five Vietnamese people, only one was able to say some words in English to me to have a kind of a conversation ;) To the rest I talked with my hands etc.
In June and July it is holiday season for the Vietnamese and the people from Hanoi are coming down to Central Vietnam with their families to have some days vacation by the sea. This was also the reason why it was so tough to get a train ticket down to Da Nang in the first place.
But it was worthwhile and I feel already much more relaxed than in the last 5 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment