Saturday 26 February 2011

Changes are always opportunities :)


It all started when I traveled through Laos. I had time to relax and think about what I really would like to do with my life :)
I am grateful that I met so many nice people on the way which made me feel so comfortable and free.
Some inspirations came also from a book I was reading when I was sitting in some lovely coffee places along the river in Vang Vieng or Luang Prabang.

To make a long story short, I decided to leave Asia earlier then intended. There are many reasons for it which would fill a lot of pages. I will always love Vietnam in a very special way and I made friends which I will know for life. I would never like to miss the experience, grateful for everything and everybody I met on the way. The opportunity I got here in Danang to start in the Duy Tan University to get a foot in the door in the Teaching world in Vietnam.
Working for ELI since End of July last year is an experience nobody can take away from me. Not only teaching, but also working on the CSC report from my colleagues in IBM, following up on it and implementing it which is still ongoing is a fantastic opportunity.

I will stop teaching Mid of April when my contract is up. Then going back to Laos for 2 weeks, returning to Vietnam after that to meet John, Jan and Annette for a 2 weeks vacation in Southern Vietnam before traveling to Northern Thailand and returning back to Europe End of May!

I will stay in Germany for 3 weeks or so until I travel to my new destination :)

Have a look at the pictures :) That's where I am going...








Yes, it is Toulouse in France!

I will start a French Intensive Beginners Course on the 27.6.! This is going to be a challenge for sure, but hey who said life is easy ;)



7 comments:

  1. hehe as i said, so cool or should i swap over to french? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so cool! Means it's closer by and I could pop over to visit you some day. I look forward to following you in your never-ending adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy learning Latin languages and choose Portuguese as your next one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kerstin - La ville rose - that's real rugby country if you are there next season you will get plenty visitors for sure

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for all your comments :) So appreciated! All visitors are welcome of course :)
    Ju, let's see how it goes and never say never ;) hope to cu maybe in Europe. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete